About Eyelash Extensions
The process is a semi-permanent procedure to add length and volume by the use of extensions to your own natural lashes. We use single strand synthetic lash by lash application. Each strand of hair is attached to the base of your natural lash to create a longer and thicker extension to your own lashes. The extension is not attached to the skin only to the actual hair! The procedure will range from the application of 55-125 eyelashes per eye, depending on your lashes. Eyelash extensions last the full natural lash cycle and will require touch-ups every 3-4 weeks.
Eyebrow threading is an ancient hair-removal technique, practiced for centuries among the most beautiful women of Asia and the Middle East. It is the best alternative to waxing and tweezing, especially for sensitive skin. Unlike waxing, threading does not remove a layer of skin, which can leave the skin on your face susceptible to sun damage. By far the least invasive method of facial hair removal, this method creates a graceful brow with clean, well-defined edges that frame the eye.
Benefits of Threading
- Less messy and time-consuming than waxing.
- 100% natural; no artificial waxes, chemicals or invasive techniques used
- Hair does not grow back as fast.
- The skin doesn’t usually get red and irritated.
- Threading can target individual hairs.
- Hair only needs to grow just above the skin to get threaded.
- Over time, hair becomes finer and sparser.
- Threading will pick up the finest hairs from the surface of the skin.
- Excellent option for those who use RetinA, and Accutane. Dermatologist recommended!
- 100% suitable for skin that is too sensitive for waxing or laser hair removal
- Many people who breakout from waxing tend not to breakout from threading
- Inexpensive alternative to waxing or laser
Instructions for Maintaining Your Lashes
- No water on the lashes for at least 24 hours following the procedure
- No sauna or steam room
- No pulling or tugging on the extensions
- No sleeping on your face
- No oil make up removers and/or oil-based products on or around the eye area
- To keep your lashes looking full and beautiful you will need to make a touch-up appointment every 2-3 weeks. We will fill in any of the spaces where your natural lashes have shed with the extensions. The procedure can take anywhere from 30 minutes to 60 minutes.
Call today to make your appointment!